Lisa M's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Martina, Did you end up getting your eyebrows tattooed, where did you go? I'm in…"

Lisa M replied Oct 2, 2018 to Cosmetic tattooing in Sydney Australia

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Lisa M

"Maybe her hair grew back? Lucky thing...here's hoping mine and yours does too! x Lisa"

Lisa M replied Jan 3, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Hi Patricia, I just read a recent study linking Alopecia to Celiac Disease (Allergy…"

Lisa M replied Jan 3, 2011 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Thanks Laura and thank you Karen, I vaguely remember reading something about that on…"

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Hi Laura, Thank you for the info! That's fantastic news. I really hope my treatment…"

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Hi Laura, I tried to watch the article although it won't load.What did the article s…"

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Hi Laura, I hope all is well. I just read a study by Dr Petukhova from Columbia Univ…"

Lisa M replied Dec 30, 2010 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Me TOOOOOOOOOO!!! xxx :-) Her hair grew back really quickly too..."

Lisa M replied Nov 5, 2010 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"You can also read the other article at www.yahoo7.com/todaytonight It's a program in…"

Lisa M replied Nov 5, 2010 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"Ohh Thanks Ashley, You can actually get that wig from Voguewigs.com, it's made by Jo…"

Lisa M replied Oct 2, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service