MavisKwok's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frida I will update my result. My doctor will monitor my blood result every 2 mon…"

MavisKwok replied Feb 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you.My doctor has no experience on using Xelijanz on AU.I try Xeljanz because…"

MavisKwok replied Feb 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Newjack Thank you so much!"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi  I have AU for 30years and RA for 10years. I got 10mg dosage today and doctor has…"

MavisKwok replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi shad do you know how to check the drug from turkey is real or not? I find a man w…"

MavisKwok replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes. Still feeling so sad. I hope that 10mg will work for me.Thank you for your advi…"

MavisKwok replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply. Feeling so sad when doctor not allow me for more dosage. …"

MavisKwok replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just asked the doctor, very disappointing, although he know that AU need 20mg,he sai…"

MavisKwok replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No insurance for me, I have injections on Actemra for 3years for my RA. It works for…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will try Xelijanz next month, I will start from 10mg. Apart from AU for 30years, I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service