BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a similar experience and found there's an extra step I can do with gel liner t…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jun 6, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I do like Carmen's friend and use my lace only in the front. I like the structure of…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jun 6, 2010 to Lace-front wigs

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alyce Martin

"Hi Jackie, These are so creative...I love the guy sleeping in class. Fun inspiratio…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 28, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Should be able to tell by holding it up to a magnet. That's what would be problemati…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 24, 2010 to Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

19 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Merrymann

"Cool. Glad you like it, too. I love it in black, brown and the indigo which is a dee…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 23, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010

"Have a good time and don't think about it. Nobody will ask you if you're even wearin…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 17, 2010 to Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

19 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Merrymann

"The Mancuso team is from North Carolina and did a cross sectional survey and publish…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 14, 2010 to Betamethasone Dipropionate

4 May 14, 2010

"Click here for link in the BGDL treatment blog to the most recently published protoc…"

4 May 14, 2010

"You're using it to calm down itching? Not to try to restart hair growth? Thea"

4 May 14, 2010

"Advair works as both an anti inflammatory for the irritated airway and as a bronchod…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 12, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service