Moonbeam's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I am also looking into this - anyone tried it yet? I emailed the clinical trial doct…"

Moonbeam replied Dec 16, 2021 to FMT (Fecal Microbiota Transplant)

14 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Moonbeam

"Well over the last 6 months since Xeljanz was rejected by my insurance, I decided to…"

Moonbeam replied Jan 8, 2019 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I got distracted and didn't address your original post. :) Yes, I've found studies e…"

Moonbeam replied Jul 16, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I was just about to start taking Humira (hoping it might help the AU) but then I had…"

Moonbeam replied Jul 13, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I'm sorry to hear this Bubbles. Yes, many autoimmune diseases can cause fatigue, as…"

Moonbeam replied Jun 15, 2018 to Lack of energy - fatigue, fatigue...

13 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Thank you for your quick reply! Good luck to us both! :)"

Moonbeam replied Jun 7, 2018 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Maybe I'll give it a try! I was a little freaked out when I read that Humira can cau…"

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Yeah, it's so crazy right? I remember wearing a scarf to a spa and everyone gave me…"

Moonbeam replied Jun 7, 2018 to "Do you have cancer?"

9 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Maris

"How's the Humira? My insurance denied my doctor's request for Xeljanz. So I have to…"

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"CTP-543 has been fast tracked by the FDA - might end up being the first treatment ap…"

Moonbeam replied May 1, 2018 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service