Fenster's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions.  Dr King is doing his best s…"

Fenster replied Feb 28, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"So happy for you.  My son has been on it for 1 month and 4 days and we are starting…"

Fenster replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, My son Billy has been on the med for one month and we are seeing his eyebrows a…"

Fenster replied Sep 2, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Hi Susan, and everyone. First a little backstory. My name is Bill and my son Billy…"

Fenster replied Aug 2, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"When I spoke to and saw  Dr King he didn't think the topical was as promising as som…"

Fenster replied Jun 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Met with Dr King today who is such a kind wonderful man.  My son is AU for 3 years a…"

Fenster replied Jun 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone know what the time frame that type of remission looks like or is it diff…"

Fenster replied May 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Unfortunately he is super shy.  He doesn't want to talk about it whatsoever.  It's h…"

Fenster replied May 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey everyone.  Need some advice, and opinions thoughts, you name it.  ( First a litt…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son is turning 14 and has been AU for 3 plus years.  It came during a stressful p…"

Fenster replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service