Bonnie Piper's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you so much for your reply and suggestions. I know i need to have the conversa…"

Bonnie Piper replied Jul 11, 2019 to How and when is the right time to tell your child ?

2 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"It sounds from your post that you are with a very caring and loving person who proba…"

Bonnie Piper replied Jul 1, 2019 to Telling boyfriend about my Alopecia

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Hi  I was offered no help what so ever. No advice on support groups my mum and I lit…"

Bonnie Piper replied Jul 27, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi there I was diagnosed with AA 3 years ago and for the past 2.5 years progressed i…"

Bonnie Piper replied Jul 20, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi Jen Thank you so much for your reply. I take great care of my freedom piece and…"

Bonnie Piper replied May 12, 2017 to Freedom Wig Repair Question

4 May 12, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Hi  Sorry for the late reply but I have just joined and your post really resonated w…"

Bonnie Piper replied May 6, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Hi Pam Have sent you an email. I also could not wear my freedom piece owing to the a…"

Bonnie Piper replied May 6, 2017 to Freedom Wig Repair Question

4 May 12, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Hi Amie I am new to this site and just wanted to say I am so sorry. The same thing h…"

Bonnie Piper replied May 5, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service