Tim Irvine's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This question is not easily answered because it can really depend on various factors…"

Tim Irvine replied Jun 10, 2015 to Job interview as a bald female

10 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by TimothyGonzalez

"Best of luck Susan! "

Tim Irvine replied Jun 10, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"First, accept that people will notice you. They will eventually if not at first. Don…"

Tim Irvine replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"The blond hair will turn back to the normal color providing it stays. Good luck! Tim"

Tim Irvine replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"Thank you!"

Tim Irvine replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Jenny,          This is hard for you I know. I imagine most people find it so appall…"

Tim Irvine replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"My experience started at 5 also. I had no idea what it meant at that age. Before my…"

Tim Irvine replied Jul 23, 2014 to How to deal with kids calling your child bald

30 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by melkat09

"News of any possible treatment seems to spread like wildfire on here. I too saw this…"

Tim Irvine replied Jun 23, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Took a lot of courage. She fully embraced the power of our uniqueness with Alopecia.…"

Tim Irvine replied Jun 5, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"Cindy, Here is some info from the naaf. I hope you find this helpful   http://www.na…"

Tim Irvine replied Apr 16, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service