letcia Parga's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a short bout with alopecia  about 3 1/2 years ago . I was becoming manically d…"

letcia Parga replied Apr 25, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"I use cover girls brow pencils their cheap and work great . I've been drawing my bro…"

letcia Parga replied Oct 8, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"well I havw had three different sessions and I wasn't going to get more but the doct…"

letcia Parga replied Oct 3, 2010 to Steroid shots?

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

"well I have also read that anxiety meds can cause hair loss , as a possible side eff…"

letcia Parga replied Sep 30, 2010 to Alopecia and antidepressants

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Carol

"well I was also perscribed celexa for deprssion /anxiety and I hated it I took it fo…"

letcia Parga replied Sep 29, 2010 to Alopecia and antidepressants

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Carol

"I think I know what shampoo you were perscribed , my son , an infant had to use it f…"

letcia Parga replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"I agree with the fact that if your hair is going to fall out , it's going to fall ou…"

letcia Parga replied Sep 7, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

"AB positive"

letcia Parga replied Aug 26, 2010 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"yeah my doctor explained to me that anything that comes from an animal is not health…"

letcia Parga replied Aug 26, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"I would love to hear from you , I have had two injections but i told the dr last tim…"

letcia Parga replied Aug 25, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service