Alisha Jennings's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I have information about all the treatments on the internet on many different sites…"

Alisha Jennings replied Jan 10, 2010 to Light Therapy

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I am curious what your answer will be to wearing the cap over the top of your ears..…"

Alisha Jennings replied Jan 2, 2010 to Really Need Immediate Help

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

"I know EXACTLY how your daughter is feeling I am in the exact same situation right n…"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 17, 2009 to Really Need Immediate Help

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

"did you loose all of your scalp hair before the other hair?"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 17, 2009 to AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"So within the 5 days since I started this discussion i have come to the conclusion i…"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 14, 2009 to AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"DEFINATELY AGREE!!! thats what everyone says and I do understand and when I truly fo…"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 11, 2009 to AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"well if you have tattoos in your picture there you cannot tell at all!! And i know p…"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 11, 2009 to AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Thanks for your reply, I appreciate that!! I have lost about 75% of my scalp and hav…"

Alisha Jennings replied Dec 10, 2009 to AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service