Jonathan Cobb's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sweet, thank you :) "

Jonathan Cobb replied Jul 13, 2016 to AU: Does your skin become more sensitive or dry when you have AU?

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Ohcrikey, I'll come at you straight. I have had AU for about 25 years and of course…"

Jonathan Cobb replied Jul 13, 2016 to Pleased to meet you all!

1 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Cobb

"Agreed, as soon as I get out of the shower I quickly dry off and put lotion on. For…"

Jonathan Cobb replied Jul 13, 2016 to AU: Does your skin become more sensitive or dry when you have AU?

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Hi, I have had AU for about 25 years and I most certainly have dry sensitive skin. T…"

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"This sucks, but maybe your daughter can take this opportunity to start to become mor…"

Jonathan Cobb replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"  I am truly sorry your son is going through this... I feel his pain and it brings b…"

Jonathan Cobb replied Dec 21, 2015 to School problems

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

"Boom!"

Jonathan Cobb replied Dec 10, 2015 to Strength

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Couldn’t agree more. I am 30 years old and haven’t had hair since I was in the 2nd g…"

Jonathan Cobb replied Dec 10, 2015 to Strength

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service