paula's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"jorge....my heart goes out to you, but i sense a great spirit in you and i know you…"

paula replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"i think people are usually genuine..... and act from the heart. alopecia is still un…"

paula replied Mar 23, 2016 to Noticing people noticing

20 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by PetrinMunoz

"do whatever makes YOU happy.  i have fellow "alopecians" who are totally comfortable…"

paula replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"i'm so sorry for what you are going through.  i do agree with those who are a bit an…"

paula replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"i understand your concerns and worries, and even though i have had AU for 29 years,…"

paula replied Mar 26, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"each day is a new opportunity to feel thankful and realize that we all are blessed.…"

paula replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"i'm sorry for your stress.  i feel that many people don't know what to say about tho…"

paula replied Jan 14, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"emmily    it depends.  if you know right off that bat that you may want to be intima…"

paula replied Jan 10, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"hang in there girl,,,,,,life gives us lemons......just make lemonade......think of t…"

paula replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"i have had au for 30 years but i still opt for a wig   to me it's just dignity and m…"

paula replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service