Erika's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So well put!!!"

Erika replied Oct 12, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"I wish all the best for you! I am pretty positive that it will only be a matter of t…"

Erika replied Oct 12, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Hello everyone!!! Honestly, I have had alot of great experiences with the opposite s…"

Erika replied Oct 12, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Oh Mary, I can relate in such a big way. Im 31 with Alopecia, arthritis and gout - a…"

Erika replied Jul 28, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"I can kind of relate to your son here in his desire to not have hair, een after ther…"

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Hello Aimee, I can relate to having other autoimmune issues. Aside from experiencing…"

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"I have had alopecia areata for 12 years now, and mine seems to have gone through "cy…"

Erika replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Hello Elin, I am new here, but I can safely say I believe you will find alot of good…"

Erika replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service