alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"hello ..i started 8 month ago ..it was trial and error  i tried keto diet too but wi…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Sep 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"stop eating inflammatory food..i have got 80% hair back with clean eating"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Aug 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"try taking a good probiotic..it may help  there are many in amazon "

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i wud suggest instead of increasing dose to 15  try cutting out inflmatory foods and…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Jul 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello patchylachy , i am following this diet since last 6 month and its easy for me…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Jul 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you can order tofacitinib from bangladesh ..it has almost same effect as xeljenz but…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Jun 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i have cut sugars packed foods red meat milk curd preservative eggs refined oil etc…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Jun 29, 2019 to Need food detox advice!

8 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Larinna787

"How do u know i want to " sell " something ? Huh ? Selling a diet here lol  while it…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied May 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I dont understand why people compromise their immune system instead of controlling i…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied May 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"people  are saying "lot of new jak inhebitor are coming "  but why dont they realise…"

alopecia_exist_so_god_doesnt replied Apr 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service