JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that this is the most interesting thing about the disease. It varies sooo mu…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jan 4, 2018 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I've done the tough mudder twice. Once when I still had my real hair and once while…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 10, 2017 to Savage race Hair issue

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"I saw him too! He's been on at least two times because he advanced to a higher level…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 7, 2017 to 7-24 Ninja Warrior show has Alopecian

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I have no children and I'm also very lucky to have lost my hair as a strong minded y…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 6, 2017 to Tears, Fears and uncertainty

35 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Claudia Lewis

"I totally get what you're saying. Sometimes I hate when people ask because the secon…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 4, 2017 to Confrontation

9 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I absolutely love your post, after reading it I felt like I was actually talking wit…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 13, 2017 to eyebrows & sex

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

"Hello, I'm 24 and lost it all when I was 21. I've never been a very big makeup perso…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 19, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by leah

"My hair fell out relatively fast. From the time it started until it was all gone was…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jul 29, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"I developed AU when I was 21, just before my 22 birthday. All of my hair fell out wi…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 7, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"In my personal opinion,I don't think there is much that you can do in helping him ac…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 7, 2017 to How to support partner who's consumed by his hair loss?

8 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service