JessicaStinkle's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly I find that college is one of the "safe" places. Not to pass judgment or st…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jan 23 to College w/ Alopecia advice

6 Feb 28
Reply by stephbee937

"I think that this is the most interesting thing about the disease. It varies sooo mu…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jan 4 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hello, because the woman before me shared her age, I feel like this may be a pertine…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 30, 2017 to Bald Friend Needing Help with ADVOCACY

2 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I've done the tough mudder twice. Once when I still had my real hair and once while…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 10, 2017 to Savage race Hair issue

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"I saw him too! He's been on at least two times because he advanced to a higher level…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 7, 2017 to 7-24 Ninja Warrior show has Alopecian

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I have no children and I'm also very lucky to have lost my hair as a strong minded y…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 6, 2017 to Tears, Fears and uncertainty

35 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Claudia Lewis

"I totally get what you're saying. Sometimes I hate when people ask because the secon…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 4, 2017 to Confrontation

7 Feb 19
Reply by guapster

"I absolutely love your post, after reading it I felt like I was actually talking wit…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 13, 2017 to eyebrows & sex

17 Feb 16
Reply by hagster

"Hello, I'm 24 and lost it all when I was 21. I've never been a very big makeup perso…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 19, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by lea

"My hair fell out relatively fast. From the time it started until it was all gone was…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jul 29, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

110 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Deeann

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World. It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service