JessicaStinkle's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly what do you mean by temporary? Temporary in that they will die so the hairle…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 30 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

37 Jun 30
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I really love my giant sun hats, but they're not so practical, especially on windy b…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 26 to Cute Swimming Caps?

2 Apr 30
Reply by Anita

"So this is definitely a long, and for me a little confusing, read but it is very int…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 9 to CBD Oil

6 Apr 10
Reply by Natanns1

"I've never tried the glue on eyebrows but most people seem to do pretty well with th…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 15 to What to do with my eyebrows?

5 Mar 16
Reply by Cjruelas

"I think a mentor is a great idea, but I agree with others who posted, doing it on th…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 15 to Someone wiser and older to mentor a college student?

6 Apr 24
Reply by Zara Brown

"I like your story b/c I had felt the same way. I was dating my boyfriend for 3 month…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 20, 2018 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

122 Mar 24
Reply by goodlane

"To answer your question, yes, there are support groups in CT but unfortunately I can…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 20, 2018 to My Story

15 Jul 3
Reply by Carl Merz

"Honestly, I'm probably not the best person to respond to this because, one I've neve…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 28, 2018 to Online dating

12 May 22
Reply by SwetNutella

"Interesting topic, I lost allllll of my hair. I never heard any doctor, or any one i…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 20, 2018 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

12 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by hagster

"I was convinced that the lack of eyelashes were the cause of my dry eyes but my eye…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 20, 2018 to Eyes and Nose

6 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by SCGoulette

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service