Susan Innes's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Norm...women adore you; don't fret the small stuff. And, we must love to keep you co…"

Susan Innes replied Nov 10, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Hi Paty- Thanks for the beautiful message about the brave little girl, and one of th…"

Susan Innes replied Nov 10, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Hi Lynn- Ditto from me...except the part about wanting my hair back. It's taken a lo…"

Susan Innes replied Nov 8, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"The worst time for me was in the transition state, as with you, Lili, and I hope you…"

Susan Innes replied Nov 7, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Hi AJ- Briefly, a short explanation about the disease and hair loss will be the bes…"

Susan Innes replied Nov 4, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I often remove the lampshade as well:)."

Susan Innes replied Aug 18, 2011 to Wig Stands

10 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Hi Sarah- You mentioned making your boyfriend "feel duped" if you tell him. If that…"

Susan Innes replied Aug 11, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"Dielle- Your last reply changes my original impression about a solution. Mary is a…"

Susan Innes replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"This is a tough time which requires a lot of courage and that courage will come when…"

Susan Innes replied Aug 5, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service