wendizzle's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had alopecia for six years and I still don't have total confidence in going o…"

wendizzle replied Sep 13, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Just left my comment for HBO. It was a stupid line. Shock value lines like that are…"

wendizzle replied Jun 3, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Robert, Like others have said, you will always experience ups and downs. We all do.…"

wendizzle replied May 4, 2012 to Just curious...

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Piotr

"Love it! Thanks."

wendizzle replied Apr 17, 2012 to Resentment

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

""Respectless creature." Love it! I totally agree. She was way out of line. Most of t…"

wendizzle replied Mar 26, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"I am on a gluten free diet for years now but now difference in hair growth. I had so…"

wendizzle replied Feb 23, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"I've had AU for almost four years now. I have lots of ups and downs in terms of self…"

wendizzle replied Feb 13, 2012 to Need a confidence boost!

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by cadane

"Who did you see in Chicago?"

wendizzle replied Feb 9, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"Do the tattoos really look like natural hair, or do they end up looking like pencil…"

24 Feb 15, 2012

"I agree-the eyebrow thing is the hardest for me to deal with, too. I'm torn because…"

24 Feb 15, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service