Miss Erica's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! Im still shaky about the tattoo idea!"

Miss Erica replied May 28, 2013 to I have no eyebrows, duh (lol)

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Laugh, smile and take it all in! I don't think my baldness has been serious since I…"

Miss Erica replied May 22, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"Just trying to catch a smile in all our lives! Thanks for reading and responding!"

Miss Erica replied May 20, 2013 to I have no eyebrows, duh (lol)

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"No offense but my stomach is in knots thinking of that pain!! Omg! Eyeliner tattoo a…"

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

":) thank you!"

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Wow!! Sounds sooo painful!!! Thank you for sharing that....I actually thought about…"

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"I just came back from a camping trip and wish I thought of that, the whole weekend I…"

Miss Erica replied May 17, 2013 to Week long backpacking trip

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"This may be too late, but what about those hats with pony tails? That way it protect…"

Miss Erica replied May 17, 2013 to Week long backpacking trip

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"If you have Ulcer Colitis, it probably is because you have had an Auto-Immune diseas…"

Miss Erica replied May 10, 2013 to How old were you when you started losing your hair? I was 7 years old

23 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jonathan

"I also agree, maybe it's easier as an adult. Since I started dating my husband (at 2…"

Miss Erica replied May 8, 2013 to How old were you when you started losing your hair? I was 7 years old

23 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jonathan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service