Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

" the it's only hair comment was never my words, that is what a few people have said…"

Denise replied Jun 4, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Yes true on that.........  Do you go out in public bald? or just a scarf?  I have ne…"

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Thank you for the information. :) "

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"yup the loosing it all over again was traumatic.     But I am good now about it agai…"

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Thank you for the above ideas. I am a wig girl....... Transplants uh uh not for me.…"

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"The "it's only hair"  comment is what a few people have said to me, I myself NEVER s…"

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"hi Help wanted,  not sure what your real name is, but hello..... I was as scared, an…"

Denise replied Mar 16, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Hi what is the book called about the leaky gut I am interested in reading it, I am a…"

Denise replied Mar 11, 2018 to The origin of Alopecia and how truly cure it

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Yes I call it the cold sore tingle feeling, that is how I best describe it.     it h…"

Denise replied Mar 9, 2018 to Question- I see this was also posted by Emma.

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Denise

"Christine  hi I am 9 yrs on this journey now, it grew bk 2x  and now this is the 3rd…"

Denise replied Feb 19, 2018 to Weird hair growing?

5 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service