anna ricci's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"then during pregnancy you have not used. So your hair regrowth. He'll leave you alon…"

anna ricci replied Aug 31, 2013 to Pregnancy and AA

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Tuesday

"Congratulation Tamara! :)"

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Tuesday

"This will seem strange to you. But I know that we lose our hair involved with UFO. W…"

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Tuesday

"I also thought it was better. But people not accept a woman without hair in our soci…"

anna ricci replied Aug 30, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"I sympatie with you. I just started a job. I'm in a bar. The people out there know e…"

anna ricci replied Aug 30, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"A big thank you to you who encourage me! I had my debut wearing a wig every day. I f…"

anna ricci replied Dec 29, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"A big thank you to you who encourage me! I had my debut wearing a wig every day. I f…"

anna ricci replied Dec 29, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"for skin diseases and allergies is the same thing. The air in the vessels is very di…"

anna ricci replied Dec 12, 2012 to Hormonal imbalance for some women with AA??

7 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by anna ricci

"Me I have my theory. Do you believe in UFOs? Well it is they cause our hair loss. It…"

anna ricci replied Dec 12, 2012 to Hormonal imbalance for some women with AA??

7 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by anna ricci

"Which are hard in this problem is that it makes us very anxious. Our very psychologi…"

anna ricci replied Dec 11, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service