Sol's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Honey I'm so sorry to hear about all that you've gone through. If a man won't offer…"

Sol replied Feb 10, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"I've got a question for all: I'm a lover of thick hair, as mine used to be. I would…"

Sol replied Feb 8, 2009 to Freedom Wigs??

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

""letting you stay until June"? Wow, how considerate! That's a guy with a heart of go…"

Sol replied Feb 8, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"I have nothing especially pertinent to add to this discussion but I'd just like to s…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to Masculinity

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

"Eileen, I can completely sympathise with you. Don't know about anyone else but in my…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"Heather, I applaud you! Absolutely wonderful post. I have done many things to try an…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Ray, I have alergies too. I wore synthetics for a few years and virtually from day 1…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to Wig Irritation

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"I'm late in, as always lol. I've got something semi interesting to add... a friend o…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"You ladies have so much courage. I've lost virtually all my hair and have absolutely…"

Sol replied Feb 7, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service