Tony J.'s Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried to get my daughter and myself on the gluten free diet for the last couple…"

Tony J. replied Jul 24, 2014 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Another study, this one a small case study on 5 people using low dose Interleukin 2…"

Tony J. replied Jun 20, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"There was an anecdotal paper that came out of Italy, where a doctor saw connection b…"

Tony J. replied Dec 8, 2012 to Gluten-free diet and alopecia areata

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Swapnali

"Histogen just gave their update on the 1/II clinical trials. I have know idea if thi…"

Tony J. replied Oct 20, 2012 to Latest Research on Androgenic Alopecia & Alopecia Areata....possible cure?

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Tony J.

"That seems to be the opinion of my doctor. My daughter had GERD (now considered an a…"

Tony J. replied Feb 24, 2012 to Autoimmune clusters

3 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Jorja

"Here are two interesting studies from the University of Miami Miller School of Medic…"

Tony J. replied Nov 3, 2011 to Hope!

23 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Margie Jelar

"Is there a link to the article?"

Tony J. replied Oct 30, 2011 to Hope!

23 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Margie Jelar

"Hi Mike, Any updates on the onion regimen? If you're interested, Nadya shows you h…"

Tony J. replied Sep 6, 2011 to Onions may reduce your crying from hair loss

8 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"NIH gave Dr Smith, Professor of Medicine Penn State $500,000.00 to study LDN and Cro…"

Tony J. replied Aug 23, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"There is the LDN website http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org that has a list of reliabl…"

Tony J. replied Jun 25, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service