Jiggybear's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been quoted $850. I'm doing it soon too! Results to follow for sure! Thanks for…"

Jiggybear replied Mar 7, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"I've already seen her work, it's amazing, looks so real! I'm going for it. I need to…"

Jiggybear replied Mar 7, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"Hi Femmemuscle~ Isn't that the truth! I'm thinking about going to UPenn to pursue po…"

Jiggybear replied Jan 25, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Ha, love it too!"

Jiggybear replied Jan 1, 2017 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Hi Kristen and the rest of the crew, I totally know how you feel. I've had AA for 18…"

Jiggybear replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Thank you, I'll have to talk this over with my doctor. I appreciate your help."

Jiggybear replied Sep 29, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Hello Everyone, I had an appointment today and was put in an oral steroid for the f…"

Jiggybear replied Sep 28, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"What did you do for nutritional immunology? I'm currently drinking moringa tea...I'l…"

Jiggybear replied Aug 3, 2016 to Androgenetic Alopecia and Rogaine

12 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Cassin Ong

"Thanks for the feedback. I started using it this past Monday.....I guess time will t…"

Jiggybear replied Aug 3, 2016 to Androgenetic Alopecia and Rogaine

12 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Cassin Ong

"Hi Beth, Thanks so much for your reply. I feel awful for your daughter. It's one thi…"

Jiggybear replied Jul 30, 2016 to Pixie cut for androgenetic alopecia?

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by lola_attaque

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service