AlopeciaAngel.com's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liz,  Thank you for your interest.  In a nutshell, my method is holistic, looki…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 18, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hello,  I am happy to help. However, as I never have been bald. I would love to cre…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 17, 2018 to Bald Friend Needing Help with ADVOCACY

2 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"Courtney, thank you for sharing. I know you can cut the cycle of hair/no hair. Its a…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 17, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"All conventional medicine has side effects, even aspirin. If you would like to learn…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 17, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"" None so deaf as those who WILL not hear, none so blind as those that WILL not see"…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree 100% percent Patrick with you. I am for everything holistic and natural. In…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi again.  I've read your other responses...from other posts...  I have a little ba…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Sep 25, 2018 to My Story

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

"I highly recommend that you listen to the podcasts of the following doctors. Better…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Sep 25, 2018 to My Story

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

"Hi, I understand your hostility- and don't take it personally:) I know alopecia caus…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Sep 24, 2018 to My Story

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

"Thank you Mind over Matter. We are all so different and the foods, environment and s…"

AlopeciaAngel.com replied Sep 23, 2018 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service