Shinyhead's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently decided to remove my wig. Many new I had it but because of the wigs I do…"

Shinyhead replied Oct 12, 2016 to Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"Did you get any information on this procedure Jennifer? I'm going to try it and see…"

Shinyhead replied Jan 21, 2016 to Platelet rich plasma injections

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Giusep

"I am 32 and have had AA since the age of 12ish... It was never so bad my hair could…"

Shinyhead replied Nov 6, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I am 31 and have dealt with Alopecia since middle school. It use to just be spots he…"

Shinyhead replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have had AA since I was 14 Potopic and Bethamethasone has been constant medicines.…"

Shinyhead replied May 20, 2013 to A million thoughts, Protopic in particular

6 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by ThatGuyLes

"I so understand your feeling. It wasn't till I was forced to wear wigs that it reall…"

Shinyhead replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"What is PUVA?"

Shinyhead replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"I am 30 years old and have had Alopecia since I was around 11/12 years of age. It st…"

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service