Steph's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"please let me know what happens with your appointment. We too banked our daughters c…"

Steph replied Sep 2, 2011 to Using stem cells to treat alopecia areata

13 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

"I've heard of LDN and am excited to hear that a doctor has prescribed it for alopeci…"

Steph replied May 24, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"another thing, if you are substituting milk with soy, it's not a good idea. Soy also…"

Steph replied Sep 17, 2010 to How to raise low ferritin levels?

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"have you done an intolerence test to see if anything else might be bothering you? al…"

Steph replied Sep 17, 2010 to How to raise low ferritin levels?

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"The bigger question is why is your body not absorbing the iron you are taking. Defic…"

Steph replied Sep 16, 2010 to How to raise low ferritin levels?

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"I remember when my son had a head of hair that looked like your daughters. I think y…"

Steph replied Aug 31, 2010 to Shaving my daughter's head

9 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Annie

"This is really interesting; "I did try go gluten free only, but that doesn't work--…"

Steph replied Aug 17, 2010 to I feel terrible for my 7 year old daughter

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Steph

"Thank you SO much for this link, fascinating!"

Steph replied Jun 2, 2010 to Amy Proal on Viral and Bacterial Metagenome

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Steph

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service