Dee Connelly's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Keith, I know of a hairstylist in North Carolina that wears a system, you can not…"

Dee Connelly replied Mar 2, 2010 to Men's wigs?

11 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by jennifer18231

"HI Becca, Go to the web page Discount Hair Replacement systems. Look for red liner s…"

Dee Connelly replied Feb 20, 2010 to What kind of tape do you use in your thin skin wig?

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Becca

"HI, My unit has to have tape in order to stay on, it has a thin skin base. The tape…"

Dee Connelly replied Feb 20, 2010 to What kind of tape do you use in your thin skin wig?

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Becca

"HI, You will need to use a red double sided tape. I will try to find the website I b…"

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Becca

"HI, I grew up with strangers thinking this about me. I wish I had the courage then t…"

Dee Connelly replied Feb 19, 2010 to The Cancer Thing

8 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"HI Aimee, I think it is important to each individual to make that important decision…"

Dee Connelly replied Feb 19, 2010 to When Did You Splurge on an Expensive Wig?

17 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"HI, I am sure you will need to go to your family doctor and get a referral. I hope t…"

Dee Connelly replied Aug 11, 2009 to Sunnybrook Clinic for Alopecia

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi Bethany, Hang in there I think you should ask your Mom or Dad to take you to a qu…"

Dee Connelly replied Aug 11, 2009 to Depressed about it.

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi, You are a beautiful girl and I am sure you will do fine. Hold your head high!"

Dee Connelly replied Aug 11, 2009 to My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

"Sadly this will happen. If you can tell others that stare at her that she just has a…"

Dee Connelly replied Jan 24, 2009 to staring at children

11 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service