tim kay's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"When I had to finally shave my whole head, A friend of mine shaved his also. Even th…"

tim kay replied Oct 13, 2016 to Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"I've read about this too, but thought medicine was called xeljianz.  Maybe it's the…"

tim kay replied Jul 4, 2014 to Yale University find arthritis drug fully regrows bald man’s hair?

13 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Santi

"Ryan, don't let the alopecia get you too depressed! Try not to think about it too mu…"

tim kay replied Jan 23, 2012 to Stuck with alopecia

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by tim kay

"Just saw your allentown headline, thought i'd say hello. I used to live in the lehig…"

tim kay replied Aug 2, 2011 to ALLENTOWN, PA MEMBERS?

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by tim kay

"tazz, I've been there, making the "big shave" decision is a hard one. I really felt…"

tim kay replied Aug 2, 2011 to After long thought, I finally shaved my head

10 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by MiNAH

"I,Tim K, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only he…"

tim kay replied May 24, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"abigail, initially i think i did go weekly or bi weekly to the dermatologist. this p…"

tim kay replied Mar 31, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Abigail be careful, this is powerful medicine and can have different reactions. i ha…"

tim kay replied Mar 19, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"trish, If his alopecia is not that bad yet and he still wants to cover the spots he…"

tim kay replied Nov 11, 2010 to Alopecia and teenage boys

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Trish Richardson

"Aaron just go for the "big shave"! i had to do it years ago, and yes i exhausted all…"

tim kay replied Nov 11, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service