Bluebird's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to recmmend a website that does a lot of video reviews of wigs:http://…"

Bluebird replied Aug 11, 2012 to Wish I had a wig fairy

28 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Toni

"Aslo, just wanted to add I am trying this swim cap, which looks more comfy than a la…"

Bluebird replied Aug 11, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I've worn a Freedom wig for two years and it still looks great- I haven't needed to…"

Bluebird replied Aug 11, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks everyone for the suggestions- everyone here is always so helpful with advice!"

Bluebird replied Jul 31, 2012 to can anyone recommend a cute short synthetic bob?

6 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bluebird

"Alliegator, what wig are you wearing in your photo? It looks great - I'm looking for…"

Bluebird replied Jul 14, 2012 to Long synthetic wigs that don't easily tangle?

29 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by BlueandPink

"thanks for your responses. i don't inwardly dwell on my hair, but i also haven't bee…"

Bluebird replied Jan 19, 2011 to Getting annoyed

8 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"I agree that the color blends look more natural. I like the Amore line best. I perso…"

Bluebird replied Jun 18, 2010 to Where do you find Synthetics that don't look too shiny?

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

"They look great! Did you get them done in CA?"

Bluebird replied Apr 14, 2010 to Eyebrow tatoos for men?

12 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Sergio

"Hi Deb, I use Earthscience fragrance free shampoo on my scalp everyday. It's extra…"

Bluebird replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you look after your scalp?

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

"I think if that were me, what would've flied out of my mouth would've been "Yes, ver…"

Bluebird replied Feb 22, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service