Jeremiah's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"And the thing is, when someone with as much celebrity media influence as Jada doesn'…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 6, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I agree with what you said, and I think we should stand up as a community and hold h…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 6, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"Hi Leanne,  I just saw this post years later. I would love to hear how your final po…"

Jeremiah replied Jul 18, 2021 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Linda, Thank you so much for all your great information.  It looks like I have my ho…"

Jeremiah replied Dec 27, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

"Thank you for sharing.  I'm also on vitamin D, vitamin B complex that contains all t…"

Jeremiah replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Hi LaNae, Can you tell us how you grew 95 % of your hair back after experiencing to…"

Jeremiah replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Yes Georgia, I'm aware of the known causes of Alopecia as I have dealt with it for m…"

Jeremiah replied Dec 12, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

"Hi Andrey, I'm not taking any other medications at the moment.  I went to an Endocri…"

Jeremiah replied Dec 12, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service