Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"There has been a few couples that started dating here on AlopeciaWorld as well as I…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 21, 2016 to Just curious, again

9 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Joshua

"Hi GardenJess, I put bald/black on mine, I just renewed my passport and notice that…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Feb 9, 2016 to Hair color for passport -- I know this has come up before

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"HI Dollhead,  I remember when I first stop wearing a wig it was very uncommon.  Wome…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 10, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"My husband and I were not looking for the majority when we found each other. ;)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 9, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Richard, you are a good looking man.  Give it some time and focus on being and meeti…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 7, 2015 to It's hard to be a male with alopecia

11 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Richard Oquendo

"My husband wrote this a few years ago and I think it is something that we should con…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 7, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Hi Andrey,  I think "obviously" is a strong word, peoples thought on beauty are uniq…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 7, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"I wanted to add that personally I am not sure that a person basic features change wh…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 29, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"I think that I do get the root of your post. I There are many people who feel they a…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 29, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"It was gradual for me.  It started in my home.  When my friends and family came over…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Feb 9, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service