diana's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"oh that is so great that you are one of those that believes in him and are following…"

diana replied Jan 31, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

"I am happy for you that you are now on the right path.  Sounds like you made the rig…"

diana replied Jan 31, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

"hi san.. sorry to hear what you are going through.  go to medicalmedium.com as his p…"

diana replied Dec 26, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"hello aileen... i haven't been on a.w. for a while.  i just got an email due from so…"

diana replied Mar 20, 2020 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"hi penny... yes there is so much support in this small community of ours, that i thi…"

diana replied Jan 13, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"hi aileen...  thanks for advising me of your email address.  i just tried to send yo…"

diana replied Jan 13, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"hello Aileen...and so nice to hear from you again also..  I live in Canada, close to…"

diana replied Jan 11, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"thanks for responding Aileen.   It's comforting to be able to talk to someone who kn…"

diana replied Jan 9, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"hi aileen... i too have scaring alopecia.  Have had for about 5 yrs.  i just turned…"

diana replied Jan 8, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

"you are so beautiful and strong.  that is the way to be and i wish i had your streng…"

diana replied Jan 8, 2018 to Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service