Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a study that is focused on the effects of fasting on mice and humans on chem…"

Stacie replied Jul 27, 2017 to Fasting restored some of my hair twice (AU!)

12 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Joey_C

"My pleasure.  :)  Not all monofilament wigs are lace front.  I find lace fronts unc…"

Stacie replied Jul 18, 2017 to Freedom Wig vs. others

7 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"Shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for human hair wigs is usually best.…"

Stacie replied Jul 11, 2017 to Question about human hair wig and coconut oil

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"Follea used to list their prices on their website in a way that was fairly easy to f…"

Stacie replied Jul 11, 2017 to Honest cost of Freedom and Follea wigs

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by HairlessKat

"You have "cuticle" mixed up with "follicle."  The hair cuticle is the outermost laye…"

Stacie replied Jun 28, 2017 to Wigs with Cuticles

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"If you look up "hand-tied" wigs, you'll come up with results.  I find that Wigs.com…"

Stacie replied Jun 22, 2017 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Your son will not catch alopecia from his half-brother.  Alopecia is not contagious.…"

Stacie replied Jun 20, 2017 to My sons half brother has alopecia from his dad. Can my son develop it at some point too?

2 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Most types of alopecia are thought to have a genetic component.  You cannot "catch"…"

Stacie replied Jun 20, 2017 to My sons half brother has alopecia from his dad. Can my son develop it at some point too?

1 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Okay, here goes: My first HH wig was a Follea, about 10 years ago.  The Follea caps…"

Stacie replied Jun 19, 2017 to What's your opinion on the best hair, wigs, toppers on the market?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Yes, if you want to keep your current biohair or if you have stubble, vacuum wigs wo…"

Stacie replied Jun 18, 2017 to What's your opinion on the best hair, wigs, toppers on the market?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service