Andrea's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephanie, It's hard to come to terms with most any chronic diagnosis. Something…"

Andrea replied Nov 10, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

"I would wager that as she enters the pre-teen years, her appearance is really gettin…"

Andrea replied Nov 8, 2009 to 10yr old daughter

4 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Alex

"My biggest fear would be how do you get rid of it after you've acheived results? Or…"

Andrea replied Nov 3, 2009 to Helminthic Therapy

17 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Holly

"Speaking as a woman, I find bald men sexy. Just sayin'..."

Andrea replied Nov 2, 2009 to Can't decide whether to shave my head

18 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"In the middle school age, they are the most insecure of their lives. This being the…"

Andrea replied Nov 1, 2009 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"As my hairloss is medically related but definitely auto-immune/rheumatological, I ha…"

Andrea replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is anybody getting the Flu or H1N1 vaccine?

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"Well, I'm just gonna guess here, based on my own experiences with leg hair. I'm a li…"

Andrea replied Oct 31, 2009 to What is going on with my hair?

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Heather L

"Thanks Lily...I use the name "Lily" as a pseudonym on social networking sites :-) In…"

Andrea replied Oct 29, 2009 to Rheumatologist or Dermatologist?

2 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service