Andrea's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that's awful. Perhaps you could say "Yes, with this wig I put food on the table…"

Andrea replied Dec 15, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"Hi Georgie... From what I recall the mothers most at risk are those who have had a…"

Andrea replied Dec 15, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"First, it's good you are accepting the need for a wig. I started looking for them wh…"

Andrea replied Dec 15, 2009 to A wig is my only option left!

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Andrea

"Generally speaking, human hair wigs can be styled and colored like real hair, but th…"

Andrea replied Dec 14, 2009 to Really Need Immediate Help

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Hi Georgie... This is something I did quite a bit of research on when I was in High…"

Andrea replied Dec 11, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Heather! I guess I didn't have a full write up but I haven't seen it on any of t…"

Andrea replied Dec 11, 2009 to Lyme disease

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Hi Jojo, If I recall correctly you are a new mother. Did you just wean your little…"

Andrea replied Dec 8, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi there Margaret... I was diagnosed with Lyme in September and my test from www.ig…"

Andrea replied Dec 8, 2009 to Lyme disease

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I'm a major proponant of milk. I drink close to 2 gallons a week all by myself. I pe…"

Andrea replied Nov 30, 2009 to Question about cortisone injections, milk, biotin

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by smiles10

"I wouldn't notice new itching! I have had severe dandruff from birth and have long u…"

Andrea replied Nov 16, 2009 to Itchy Head

11 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by David

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service