Finley's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much! It's nice to talk to someone that understands. I agree completely th…"

Finley replied Jan 13, 2018 to Thought I had MPB or something normal, now I'm thinking this is scarring!???

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

"I also could not find out much about scarring alopecia on the internet. The doctor s…"

Finley replied Jan 12, 2018 to Thought I had MPB or something normal, now I'm thinking this is scarring!???

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

"I think many of us have been asked if we have cancer, but I think the oddest 'call-o…"

Finley replied Jan 11, 2018 to Confrontation

9 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Hi, I have scarring alopecia areata. I think that the fact that it is itchy is sugge…"

Finley replied Jan 11, 2018 to Thought I had MPB or something normal, now I'm thinking this is scarring!???

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

"hello, I was given the same prescription, to use daily not on and off, and I also ha…"

Finley replied Jan 22, 2017 to Fluocinonide 0.5% and Rogaine 5%

4 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by MoldOfGod

"I haven't found one yet that is thin enough to look natural on me either. And wow do…"

Finley replied Jan 19, 2017 to Wearing a wig in hot humid climate on a daily basis

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"@ Lexi: "Oh, and there is the how to tell my co-workers, "hey, tomorrow I will be co…"

Finley replied Jan 19, 2017 to Wearing a wig in hot humid climate on a daily basis

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi there.. I usually shop at vogue wigs, they have affordable options and user revie…"

Finley replied Jan 15, 2017 to Is there such thing as a "generic wig"

5 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by marmay

"That's a great way to handle it. So sorry the wig isn't working out for you, if you…"

Finley replied Jan 14, 2017 to New here, first post

9 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by moonpie

"That's the best way you can support her, you're a great Mom. Honestly even though my…"

Finley replied Jan 13, 2017 to New AA with itchy scalp

8 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by mom23littles

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service