inggare's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Good morning, everyone, do you have an explanation why there's such a price differen…"

inggare replied Jul 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good morning, everyone, Following the current events (coronavirus), several questio…"

inggare replied Mar 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bonjour,  Je viens de recevoir TOFACINIX,  je veux juste savoir quelle dose vous pr…"

inggare replied Nov 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Carl, I have not had any loss of eyelashes and eyebrow, just a little bear…"

inggare replied Feb 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Nat il, I would like to know the internet address to buy in Bangladesh please!…"

inggare replied Jan 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, do you have the exact internet address to order xeljanz in Banglades…"

inggare replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Merci Kevin. "

inggare replied Apr 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Salut Kévin, je suis toujours en attente du numéro du frère du pharmacien, stp.  Je…"

inggare replied Apr 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Comment s'appel ton médecin ?? Stp"

inggare replied Mar 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Est comment s'appelle ton médecin ?? Merci  "

inggare replied Mar 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service