Amanda Crichton's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad to hear it went well and case is closed. The school needs educating, and t…"

Amanda Crichton replied Aug 30, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"Sorry to hear all your going through right now. Having had dealings with CYPS in the…"

Amanda Crichton replied Aug 30, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I can totally relate to how you explained the eyebrow wax strip...My daughter is als…"

Amanda Crichton replied Jan 25, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"that great 2 hear. once we got over the shock of hair comjng back so quickly,she is…"

Amanda Crichton replied Jan 8, 2011 to New hair growth? Looks like baby fuzz!

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Karen, Rosemarie has called this morning, and I have had a good long chat wit…"

Amanda Crichton replied Jan 4, 2011 to New hair growth? Looks like baby fuzz!

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi again, Mikaela has added you as a friend, Her surname is Riley. Thanks"

Amanda Crichton replied Jan 3, 2011 to Looking for advice and help

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Good Morning Matt, Yep today is a new day...check out what I wrote not long ago abou…"

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi again, I think Mikaela came and signed up last night on her own accord! :0 Once s…"

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi Cindy, Thanks for your comments and encouragement! I do find if I don't think abo…"

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi, I just watched a clip on u tube this morning about how to put them on properly,…"

Amanda Crichton replied Jan 3, 2011 to About freedom wigs

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service