Tanya Stone's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"monotop shoulder length-its by Rene of paris I think"

Tanya Stone replied Sep 22, 2010 to Advice for wearing a wig

12 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jill

"Has anyone ever tried wigs from Luxurious hair boutique? The prices seem to good to…"

Tanya Stone replied Sep 22, 2010 to Full lace wig care

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Where do you get your wigs?-on your page I saw themand they look so natural-do you w…"

Tanya Stone replied Sep 21, 2010 to Full lace wig care

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"any othher reports on sulphasalazine-Im going to ask my doctor about this"

Tanya Stone replied Sep 6, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I know we have emailed but can you send to me again what you are doing? I am due to…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 24, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"How long did you take it the first round and second round? what was your dosage? Are…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 18, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"what kind of wigs do you wear-do you have to shave your head-I have front hairline h…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 17, 2010 to Securing your wig

24 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Can you tell me about the Lacey light-how much it costs and how to get information a…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 17, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Becky-where do you get your wigs and tape? Are they full lace or only lace front? Ca…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 17, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Did you have any side effects from being on it? I have tried some injection-seeing s…"

Tanya Stone replied Aug 17, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service