Kirsten's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah okay. Well I can't imagine there is really any difference between it and rogaine,…"

Kirsten replied Oct 24, 2013 to Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"It looks like the biovea nz one is different from the one on biovea.com, the biovea…"

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Jennah have you found that the Rogaine has helped?"

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"I was quite pro-active about fighting my impending blindness and was getting out and…"

Kirsten replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"An endocrinologist, hormones are their thing."

Kirsten replied Aug 2, 2013 to Lab work?

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kirsten

"A general doctor may give you the 'so what it's only hair' attitude - some of them c…"

Kirsten replied Aug 2, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"I just don't have the money to buy something online that I might never wear. As for…"

Kirsten replied Jul 29, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"My GP is generally a very good guy I think he's just very concerned about my mental…"

Kirsten replied Jul 28, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"FSH is your follicle stimulating hormone - most GP's start including it in your regu…"

Kirsten replied Jul 28, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"People in our lives can sometimes take so much longer, if ever, to accept a situatio…"

Kirsten replied Jul 28, 2013 to Being shunned by family because of shaving?

10 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by CindyG

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service