CCV's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"She had experienced a fair amount of shedding, but that has stopped and her hair has…"

CCV replied Apr 20, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"I understand how devastating hair loss is, especially to young women. However, stopp…"

CCV replied Apr 18, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"My daughter was told by her GP that her thyroid was always in the normal range as we…"

CCV replied Jan 12, 2019 to Auto immune/arthritis

9 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by cbdnerds

"I hear that the Keto diet is anti-inflamatory so you may want to try it. Your daught…"

CCV replied Jan 8, 2019 to Auto immune/arthritis

9 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by cbdnerds

"I lost all my hair last May within a 3 week period. I was told it would take at leas…"

CCV replied Jun 8, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi Aimé! That was me last year. My bald spot at the back is my head appeared in Marc…"

CCV replied Apr 29, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

"Certainly! It's called Natural Look on StMary's Rd. Check out the website- naturallo…"

CCV replied Jan 9, 2017 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"The bamboo hats by Cardani are great! I have a small head and these fit nicely witho…"

CCV replied Jan 8, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"I know how you feel. I was in a pretty dark place for months. I don't know if it get…"

CCV replied Jan 7, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"People say that we are still the same person inside, but I disagree. Alopecia has ch…"

CCV replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service