clare's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"oh carol, keep your chin up. =) i think the worst part of alopecia is the psychologi…"

clare replied Aug 15, 2010 to My eyebrows are growing back! --> what has helped me =)

3 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by dskiba85

"honestly, no matter how careful you are, some of it eventually drips into the eye. i…"

clare replied Mar 1, 2010 to Lattise

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

"i've been using latisse for the past month on both my eyebrows and eyelashes. it has…"

clare replied Mar 1, 2010 to Lattise

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

"this is interesting considering i'm vitamin d deficient and have alopecia areata. my…"

clare replied Mar 1, 2010 to Reseach linking Vitamin D and autoimmune diseases

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

"thanks priya, i'll try it out too!"

clare replied Jan 28, 2010 to Advice: Need full proof waterproof eyebrow shadow? Pencil? Liner?

6 May 14, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

"thank you! thank you for this advice! i'll send you a msg! =)"

clare replied Jan 27, 2010 to Advice: Need full proof waterproof eyebrow shadow? Pencil? Liner?

6 May 14, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

"b+"

clare replied Dec 19, 2009 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"when you start seeing the regrowth, it'll all be worth it!!!!! let me know how the…"

clare replied Nov 5, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"heather, thanks for the update and the wealth of information! i'm def. going to look…"

clare replied Nov 3, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"heather, thanks for the helpful info, yes, would you please ask your derm (i don't h…"

clare replied Nov 2, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service