Lili Añel (aka Eulalia)'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. I've been thinking of going to Mac Cosmetics or Ulta."

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Apr 17, 2018 to Makeup for alopecians who go bald

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Thanks for responding. I do not cover my "disease" from the world. I don't consider…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Apr 17, 2018 to Makeup for alopecians who go bald

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"That's your choice as well as how you feel/don't feel. I feel no shame in being out…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"No. After having been diagnosed I had some bald spots. The shots to the scalp actual…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Get a shampoo with tea tree oil in it. It should calm the burning. I hate to say, th…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Feb 12, 2012 to Itchy Itchy Itchy!

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Christine

"You're not rambling. I feel you owe it to yourself and your granddaughter to "educa…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Aug 2, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Sanah you are fabulous and fierce! Young people with alopecia need to read this blog…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Apr 25, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Mary, from one who was graced with Groucho Marx-like eyebrows, if you put some vasel…"

Lili Añel (aka Eulalia) replied Apr 1, 2011 to White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service