kristin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jess I lost all of my hair and it has since all grown back in.Keep the faith it…"

kristin replied Sep 17, 2010 to 17 year old girl living with alopecia areata

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Miami Rocks

"hey Jon, i know this sucks right now, but believe me it will get better, much better…"

kristin replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Well I am not really sure. He is supposedly one of the bet doctors in the country...…"

kristin replied Dec 6, 2008 to Thymaskin

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by kristin

"Autoimmune diseases affect the whole body, Eastern medicines look at the whole body…"

kristin replied Nov 22, 2008 to natural treatments

7 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Shelley

"progesterone levels can effect the fertility and are often low with autoimmune condi…"

kristin replied Nov 22, 2008 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"Well, as you probably know it is the antibodies which attack our hair follicles, fal…"

kristin replied Nov 18, 2008 to Blood Type & Diet

14 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Hey there, I am currently studying nutrition at Colorado State University. I want to…"

kristin replied Nov 10, 2008 to Blood Type & Diet

14 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"hey Zoe, I hear you! My hair loss started about the same time as yours and I am curr…"

kristin replied Nov 10, 2008 to Losing my hair and eyelashes...

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by sarah bradley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service