Chris L's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Everything crossed for that day to come!! Best wishes!!"

Chris L replied Feb 23, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi Lois Sending rain as we speak!! Not that we've actually had much here!! Healthy…"

Chris L replied Aug 30, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hi Pamela Thanks for your message and so sorry to hear of your back pain and AU, I'…"

Chris L replied Aug 30, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I'm pleased to hear things have settled down now, the anger of our uncontrollable co…"

Chris L replied Aug 28, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"A quote that has helped me is "I'm selfish, impatient and a little (a lot) insecure.…"

Chris L replied Aug 26, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"Its amazing how we look at anything that could be a cause :-) I have gone gluten fre…"

Chris L replied Aug 26, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hi Paul, yes I seem to, but as you said it could also be because my body isn't suffe…"

Chris L replied Aug 26, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hi Henry, as Robb says there's nothing normal when it comes to AU :-/ I have some r…"

Chris L replied Aug 25, 2011 to Regrowth??

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Chris L

"Dear Jenn I'm so sorry to hear of your situation, I hope its not consuming you too…"

Chris L replied Aug 25, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"Hi Chris when I returned from Australia I set up my own company and have been runni…"

Chris L replied Mar 18, 2010 to Has there ever been a questionnaire by patients?

11 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service