Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting this. I am hoping they bring the cream to trials soon. "

Karen Smith replied Jan 28, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Thank you so much for this very informative post."

Karen Smith replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Thank you for sharing your story. The treatment options for alopecia are progressing…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for posting this. There is promising treatment on the horizon which was no…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is exciting news. If these drugs work on MPB then the big pharm companies shoul…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for posting this information. I really believe reliable treatment is comin…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is great news!! Hopefully it will get approved for Alopecia and we will not hav…"

Karen Smith replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for sharing your story and for being a pioneer for a cure."

Karen Smith replied Apr 2, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories. I am hoping for quick approval from th…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 2, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Hi, I use the sites QDbeauty or Royal wigs for my daughter."

Karen Smith replied Mar 25, 2015 to Where's a good place to buy human hair wigs?

14 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service