myem's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Dom, I am so glad that you are back. Whenever I am tempted to buy one the many adver…"

myem replied Dec 9, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Patsy, Like your daughter, mine stopped using Latisse when she lost all of her lashe…"

myem replied Nov 27, 2009 to Latisse

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by jeanne

"Annette, You might want to look for another accountant. The wigs are tax deductible…"

myem replied Sep 16, 2009 to Wigs, taxes and insurance

18 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"Thea, Do you have any idea when the next discount special will be? I would love to o…"

myem replied Aug 25, 2009 to Joseph Paris

17 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Katrina

"Eva, Thank you for your help. My daughter would love to. Myem"

myem replied Aug 20, 2009 to Look Good Feel Good Progam

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

"My husband said the same thing - ACS does many great things for cancer patients. I t…"

myem replied Aug 16, 2009 to Look Good Feel Good Progam

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

"Thea, You always come up with sensible solutions. Thank you so much. I will try to a…"

myem replied Aug 14, 2009 to Look Good Feel Good Progam

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

"Rosy, I am not sure what the problem is. I don't wear any make up. I told them that…"

myem replied Aug 13, 2009 to Look Good Feel Good Progam

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

"Lynn, White iodine slows down the hair loss but does it promote new growth? I am not…"

myem replied Aug 13, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Heather, I use a q-tip with vaseline and dab my daughter's nostrils twice a day. It…"

myem replied Aug 6, 2009 to Sneezing issue?

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Eva

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service