myem's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Wigsupport has a "new-to-you" for sale section. Give it a try. Good luck!"

myem replied May 24, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"Patty, Take a look at this website - wigsupport.com. The ladies there will help you.…"

myem replied Oct 20, 2010 to Who use Brittany By Amore

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by PATTY

"Petra, You have more success with a combination treatment for eyebrows. According to…"

myem replied Oct 4, 2010 to Eyebrow regrowth with Rogaine

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by myem

"My daughter used Anthralin cream and Clobex combination and Rogaine for six months l…"

myem replied Aug 17, 2010 to Using Anthralin Solution with Clobex Spray

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Lesleigh

"Susan, Thank you for your help. My daughter' wig has elastic in the back. I did fix…"

myem replied May 4, 2010 to Wigs and Roller Coasters

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by G

"Thanks, Carmen. I keep dreaming about the wig flying into the wind and all of her fr…"

myem replied May 4, 2010 to Wigs and Roller Coasters

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by G

"Karen, Did you need to have your friend cut/style the wig at this site for your daug…"

myem replied Apr 27, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"I can related to the wig purchase experiences. I was referred to the local American…"

myem replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I understand your dilemma. My daughter has a couple of wigs from iwig. She loves the…"

myem replied Apr 2, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"Sarah, Try heralopecia.com site. myem"

myem replied Feb 10, 2010 to New to the site, with Androgenetic Alopecia for 5 years!

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service