Colere's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a therapist and was a little scared at first how my clients would take my havin…"

Colere replied Oct 24, 2018 to Vocations and professionalism without hair

7 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by NicoleT

"I shaved my head almost two years ago now and LOVE it. I keep about an eighth of an…"

Colere replied Oct 24, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

"I got one from wigs and hair solutions in Columbia MD. The ladies there were amazing…"

Colere replied Jul 7, 2017 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"Thank you for this post! I started wearing a wig about two months ago and since my h…"

Colere replied Nov 8, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"I've had alopecia for years and was recently told I developed lichen planus, a rare…"

Colere replied Oct 16, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"How did it go? I actually ended up getting a wig from someone else in the MD area. "

Colere replied Oct 5, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"I went yesterday. I was not impressed with the staff and the way I was treated. I wa…"

Colere replied Sep 2, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"I actually think I developed another auto-immune disorder first, then started losing…"

Colere replied Aug 18, 2016 to Autoimmune link to other diseases

16 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Hulltra

"Let me know how it goes! Are you in the DC area?"

Colere replied Jul 25, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"Has anyone tried Wigsbuy.com?"

Colere replied Jun 21, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service