LJBMD's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Carlie: you have been through a lot. Where overseas do you get xeljanz? I’d like to…"

LJBMD replied Feb 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This post is great. I completely agree with you. Quick question: they say AA has a p…"

LJBMD replied Feb 7, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Hello - you seem very knowledgeable about wigs. I am overwhelmed and don’t know wher…"

LJBMD replied Feb 4, 2019 to Having a hard day

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Which dermatologist in Miami did she go to?"

LJBMD replied Feb 4, 2019 to AA and Oral Contraceptives!

3 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Which specific doctor?"

LJBMD replied Feb 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for this; I am afraid she is heading towards AU. I can’t tell you how pain…"

LJBMD replied Feb 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know if topical xeljanz is as good as the oral?"

LJBMD replied Feb 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much to you and everyone who responded to me. Full disclosure: I am a p…"

LJBMD replied Feb 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is helpful!"

LJBMD replied Jan 31, 2019 to Best type of hairpiece

6 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Ciast

" Thank you for your response. My daughter had her spots injected, the spots have not…"

LJBMD replied Jan 31, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service